One-Mile Dog Walk—9:00am
Registrants may choose to participate in the one-mile walk and may bring their dog along for the fun.
Join together with friends and honor a special pet by forming your own team. Just enter team name and captain’s name on the registration form. All team members’ forms must be submitted together. A registration form and waiver must be signed by EACH individual team member.
- Water will be provided for both you and your dog along the course
- Walk or run with only one dog per person
- Run only if your dog (and you) can comfortably go the distance
- Use a 6-foot or shorter, non-retractable leash
- Make sure your dog has current ID and rabies vaccination tags
- Bring bags and clean up after your dog
- Bring dogs that are 6 months or older only. Unaltered dogs may attend if they have previously been in group settings with other dogs
- Must be registered by October 15th to be guaranteed a shirt from the event.