Registrants may choose to participate in the one-mile walk and may bring their dog along for the fun.
- Water will be provided for both you and your dog along the course
- Walk or run with only one dog per person
- Run only if your dog (and you) can comfortably go the distance
- Use a 6-foot or shorter, non-retractable leash
- Make sure your dog has current ID, dog license and rabies vaccination tags
- Bring bags and clean up after your dog
- Bring dogs that are 6 months or older only.
- Unaltered dogs may attend if they have previously been in group settings with other dogs
- Must be registered by October 8 to be guaranteed a shirt from the event.